Heat Pumps


Advanced Heating & Plumbing Plus holds a Further Education and Training Awards Council (FETAC) award in the area of Heat Pump Technology and along with regular training and having a close relationship with manufactures themselves, allows the product to be used by the end user to its full potential.

 

About Heat Pumps

Key Benefits

  • No need for an oil or gas boiler!
  • Provides all of your heating and hot water needs.
  • Can be monitored over the internet for user confidence and security.
  • Mains pressure hot water cylinders from 150 liters to 1000 liters.
  • Save up to 85% in energy costs against conventional systems.
  • 100% less CO2 emissions than fossil fuelled systems if you buy ‘green’ electricity or produce it yourself.
  • For every 1 unit of electricity used an average of 4 units of heat are produced meaning 75% of your energy comes from your own power plant under your garden, the other 25% comes from the electricity used to drive the heat pump.
  • 20+ year’s system lifetime and no annual servicing.
  • Quality Assured units from Swedish manufacturers with over 30 years of design and operational
  • experience.
  • Inflation and tax proof investment, the government cannot tax your garden!
  • No risk of explosion or carbon monoxide poisoning.
  • No need for gas connections or fuel tanks.
  • Use under floor heating, radiators, fan coils or a combination.
  • Will heat swimming pools.
  • Energy efficiency average 400% across the year compared to boilers that are typically 70 – 95%. They also maintain their efficiency over time whereas boiler efficiencies reduce dramatically over time.
  • Up to 600% efficiency possible with open loop systems.
  • Cost effective passive and active cooling available.
  • Always available whatever the weather, day or night.